- A short help-text explaining the basic features of DARS.
- Instructions on how to view your Audits and Transfer Coursework.
- A beginner’s overview for how to use the Plan Builder.
- Presented in presentation format to work well with group info-sessions held by advising departments.
- A simple guide to choosing the correct Roadmap for your year, major, and GenEd status.
- An in-depth guide for students using the Plan Builder, containing both a full explanation of features and an FAQ.
- A presentation on various DARS exception types and how to add them.
- A quick guide showing advisors how to run audits for students.
- A full guide to creating Roadmaps and helping students use the Plan Builder.
- A short guide to current style preferences for Roadmaps.
- Important notes on proper operational procedure for advisors using the system.
- How advisors can run a report to gather data about student Plan usage.