March 20, 2023
September 28, 2022
February 21, 2022
January 24, 2022
November 16, 2021
October 12, 2021
September 14, 2021
January 27, 2021
November 18, 2020
- Reminder: meeting dates will be modified in the Spring 2021 semester so that they do not all take place on Wednesdays.
- The Constitution Committee gave an update on proposed constitutional changes.
- The Budget Committee gave a reminder that Spring 2021 budget proposals will be due on Sunday, January 17th, at 11:59pm.
- Student appointees to the Faculty/Student Committees were announced.
- The Senate discussed the grading policy and the Office of Career Services.
October 21, 2020
- Senate member assignments to SBA Committees were announced.
- The Senate discussed and voted in favor of amending the SBA Senate meeting scheduling policy. The SBA will begin developing a policy to hold monthly meetings on a different weekday each month, to be implemented starting Spring 2021.
- The application for Faculty/Student Committees was opened.
- A student-driven Facilities repair initiative was announced.
- A motion was made to establish an ad hoc committee to gather resources and ideas for virtual events, and the motion passed.
September 30, 2020
- The impact of the University’s COVID regulations on student events was reviewed.
- The fall student organization budget allocations, as proposed by the Budget Committee, passed by a vote of 48 in favor to 15 against.
- A motion was made to establish an ad hoc committee to lower the cost of textbooks, and was passed by a vote from the Senate.