Recent DSLab Team Publications
- Soudbakhsh D., Chakrabortty A., Annaswamy A.M., A delay-aware cyber-physical architecture for wide-area control of power systems, Control Engineering Practice, Vol.60, March 2017, Pages 171-182.
- Soudbakhsh D., Phan L.X, Annaswamy A.M., and Sokolsky O., “Co-Design of Arbitrated Network Control Systems with Overrun Strategies,” In: The IEEE Transactions on Control of Network Systems, 2016.
- Soudbakhsh, D., Annaswamy, A.M., “Health Monitoring with Matrix Regressor Based Adaptive Observers,” the IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, 2017.
- Soudbakhsh, D., Annaswamy, A.M., “Prognostics and health monitoring of Electro-hydraulic systems,” The ASME Dynamic Systems and Control Conference, 2017.
- Dibaji, S.M., Yildiz, Y., Annaswamy, A.M., Chakrabortty, A., Soudbakhsh, D., “Delay-Aware Control Designs of Wide-Area Power Networks,” IFAC 2017 World Congress, Toulouse, France, July 2017.
Talks and Tutorials
- Soudbakhsh, D., Annaswamy A.M., Overun Strategies for Network Control systems, IMECE 2017, Tampa, FL.
- “Adaptation in Cyber-Physical Systems,” The Eighteenth Yale Workshop on Adaptive and Learning Systems, Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut, June 21-23, 2017.