The Temple University Postdoctoral Association (TUPA) strives to support and enhance the experiences of postdoctoral researchers on a career development, social, and cultural basis.
Goals of the Temple Postdoctoral Association:
- Develop inter-departmental social and networking opportunities for postdoctoral scholars from all disciplines in the interest of fostering a community of postdocs at Temple.
- Provide professional development specifically tailored to postdoctoral scholars.
- Promote inclusion and representation of all postdoctoral fellows and advocate for a diverse postdoctoral community.
- Assist transitioning researchers to navigate living in a new city and/or country.
- Generate outreach opportunities to promote science and education in the surrounding communities.