- Congratulations to Rob Cole for successfully defending his Ph.D. thesis. Rob is heading to Vanderbilt University to pursue postdoctoral training.
- Matty is accepted into the Pharm D. program at Thomas Jeffererson University. All the best!
- Robert Cole was awarded the Travel fellowship from the Winter Conference on Brain Research to present his research at the annual meeting in Big Sky, MT
- Dr. Parikh is elected as the Associate Member of the American College of Neuropsychopharmacology
- Matty Zimmerman and Cassandra Wolsh are the joint recipients of Creative Arts and Research Scholarship grant from Temple University. Congratulations both!
- Rob Cole received the prestigious Thomas E. Shipley Jr. Research Prize in Psychology for his work on the cognitive mechanisms of nicotine dependence.
- Congratulations to Rob Cole for getting the best Poster Award at the 2016 IBNS Meeting.
- Brittney Yegla successfuly defended her doctoral dissertation. Dr. Yegla is joining the McKnight Brain Institute (University of Florida) as a postdoctoral fellow.
- Matty won the best Poster Award of the BA/BS division of the Thomas Jefferson University Sigma Xi Research Day
- Jasmine Forde received the 2016 Psychology Department Service Recognition Award.
- Matty Zimmerman has been elected as the President for the Temple University Pre-Pharmacy Association for 2016-2017.
- Rob received the 2016 IBNS travel award. He will be traveling to Budapest, Hungary this summer to present his research.
- Congratulations Matty for being a recipient of the highly coveted Diamond Peer Teaching Award.
- Brittney received the Doctoral Dissertation Completion Grant from the Graduate School.
- Rob is presenting his work at the SFN Nanosymposium this year.
- Congratulations to Jasmine for receiving the Diamond Research Scholarship.
- Jenn received the Undergraduate Research Grant from Psi Chi to study how aging influences strategic decision-making.
- Jenn received the Creative Arts & Research Scholarship Project Grant from Temple University to pursue her undergraduate research in NECO Lab.
- Vinay is invited to present research at the 2014 ACNP Meeting.
- Brittney’s research was featured on the cover page of the journal “Neuroscience”.
- Jay is heading to the University of Minnesota (twin cities) to pursue Ph.D. in Educational Psychology
- Adnan accepted a “Research Associate” position at Agios Pharmaceuticals
- Purav (Jay) Patel received the 2013 Creative Arts and Research Travel Award from Temple University to present resesarch at the Society for Neuroscience Meeting.
- Sean Naughton joined the Georgia Regents University to pursue Ph.D. in the Biomedical Science Program.
- Dawn Guzman was accepted into the graduate Neuroscience program at UT Austin.