Book Group

Read and/or listen to a book in a supportive environment.

When: Returning in fall 2021!

The book for each semester includes tools  depending on your reading needs for example an audio player where you can slow down the speed, rewind, skip to chapters and more. Also, copies of the chapter are sent the week before with worksheets including a short summary, the characters, questions and more. The book club members discuss a chapter a week.  

The books we have read are: 

1.       The Unexpected Mrs. Pollifax by Dorothy Gilman (Fiction) – Spring 2019 

2.       The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry: A Novel by Gabrielle Zevin (Fiction) – Spring 2020 

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/naveen-andrews-star-storied-life-aj-fikry-1224492/ 

3.       Identity Thief by Debra E. Meyerson with Danny Zuckerman (non-fiction) – Spring 2021, contiuned through Summer 2021

The book

“I haven’t missed any book club since it started. I love it because of the amazing members, the engaging books, and thought-provoking questions.” 
“To me, Book Club is a stronger connection with my fellow members as we explore a new book together where I understand different perspectives.”