The start of the new fall 2012 semester is a good time to remind Temple University students and faculty about the top 10 reasons to use the library. And we know that everyone can never get enough of top 10 lists, so here we go:
- Research tips for your majors and courses (go to our “Sources For Courses“)
- We’ve got one search box to rule them all (try our Summon Search)
- Books smell good. Like the smell of books. This is your kind of place.
- We know Philly! The Urban Archives is THE resource for photos, maps, manuscripts and more..
- Wireless Access. You can get wireless connectivity – and – borrow an iPad too!
- Escape the Dorms. Lots of quiet study spaces here.
- Online resources anywhere, anytime. Over 600 searchable databases, millions of e-books, streaming media resources and more.
- Never type a bibliography again. Learn how to use Refworks and the auto-citation formatting features of our research databases. Need help? Ask a librarian.
- Over 10,000 videos to watch. Stop by the Media Services Desk to learn more.
- Research help when YOU need it! Text! Live Chat! Email! Phone! One-on-One!
Not sure where to start? Download a copy of our 2012 Guide to Using the Library – and keep it with you at all times.