In order to comply with Fox’s rules about posting flyers, use the digital submission page linked here! Fill out the form with your contact information, department, and 4:3 or 16:9 file upload. If you have any trouble submitting the form, please contact Sarah Maher.
- You must submit your plasma screen slide in one of the following formats: .jpg, .jpeg, .bmp, .gif, or .png – NOTE: PowerPoint files (.ppt and .pptx) or any other format not listed above are not accepted.
- Slides are processed every Thursday each week.
- Slides must be in the aspect ratio of either 4:3 or 16:9 — no other slides will be accepted or posted. Please use this online aspect ratio converter if you are unsure what dimensions and aspect ratio your slide is.
- Slides with questionable content will not be posted. Such content includes but is not limited to: lewd or profane content, copyright materials, and items that do not pertain to the Fox School of Business or STHM (or any of its affiliates).
- You will be contacted if your submission does not follow the correct usage guidelines.
- Not every person who submits a slide will be emailed. If you receive a confirmation screen upon submission and your slide follows these guidelines, then it will be posted the next coming Tuesday or Thursday.