A one-year (renewable) postdoctoral research position is available with Dr. Peter Marshall in the Department of Psychology & Neuroscience at Temple University (Philadelphia, PA, USA) for a project in collaboration with Dr. Valentina Parma (Monell Chemical Senses Center, Philadelphia, PA, USA).
Longitudinal project employing 2D and 3D kinematic methods to examine grasping development in infancy
- Strong analytical and technical skills are required
- PhD in data science, computer science, psychology, neuroscience, kinesiology, bioengineering, rehabilitation science, movement science, or related fields.
- Background in kinematics and computational modeling preferred
- Large corpus of video (2D and 3D), behavioral standardized assessment, and EEG data available
- Start date ASAP, appointment renewal possible until June 2025
- Compensation aligned with NIH Postdoc stipend levels.
Submit your cover letter, CV, and contact information for three references to: