Google Scholar Profile
- Supply Chain and Operations Management: Application of Game Theory in Supply Chain Management, Strategic Interactions among Firms and Consumers, Contracts and Incentives in Supply Chains, Intersections of OM / Marketing, OM / Finance, OM / Information Economics.
- Multi-Sided Markets and Platforms: Platform Economics, Strategic Openness of Platforms, Platform Fragmentation, Seller Heterogeneity and Bargaining in Multi-Sided Markets, OM for Platforms.
- Shubham Gupta#, Abhishek Roy, Subodha Kumar, Ram Mudambi (2022). “When Worse Is Better: Strategic Choice of Vendors with Differentiated Capabilities in a Complex Cocreation Environment.” Articles in Advance in Management Science. #PhD Student. SSRN Link
- Abhishek Roy, Stephen M. Gilbert, and Guoming Lai (2022). “The Implications of Strategic Inventory for Short-Term vs. Long-Term Supply Contracts in Non-Exclusive Reselling Environments.” Articles in Advance in Manufacturing and Service Operations Management. SSRN Link
- Abhishek Roy, Stephen M. Gilbert, and Guoming Lai (2019). “The Implications of Visibility on the Use of Strategic Inventory in a Supply Chain.” Management Science 65(4): 1752-1767. SSRN Link
Refereed Conference Presentations
Research in Progress
- SAS Best Paper Award at the XXIII Annual International Conference of the Society of Operations Management, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, for the paper: “Information preferences in the supply chain under strategic inventory and demand uncertainty.”
- Finalist, the Elwood S Buffa Doctoral Dissertation Award, from DSI, the Decision Sciences Institute, for the dissertation: “Essays on Strategic Interactions in Vertical Supply Chains and Multi-sided Markets.”
- 1st Prize Winner, 2016 Fall Department of IROM Ph.D. Research Symposium, for the paper: “The Implications of Visibility on the Use of Strategic Inventory in a Supply Chain.”