Non-native speakers come to the Center to improve their English language skills for study, employment and to enhance their everyday lives. TCALC offers intensive, short-term, conditional admission programs; programs for high schoolers, graduate students, professionals and so much more.
Whether online or in-person, TCALC students will engage in dynamic classroom experiences that will meet their goals, needs, schedules and budget.
BENEFITS FOR TCALC STUDENTS INCLUDE:
- Learning from experienced instructors with advanced degrees
- Improving their English skills with students from around the globe
- Building knowledge about the U.S. and American culture
- Joining fun social events to improve their English in a relaxed environment
- Receiving individualized assistance from our Student Services team
- Participating in small class sizes
- Accessing to the library, Student Success Center and other university resources
- Receiving weekly online private tutoring sessions