Juicer is a service that allows you to enter in the name of your social media accounts (or, if you prefer, hashtags) and Juicer will automatically pull the posts from these feeds and embed them into any of your pages with an easy shortcode. Juicer will automatically update these feeds whenever you create posts for your social media accounts.
To use this plugin you must create an account on http://www.juicer.io. Then you must create a feed and add social media sources to it.
- A beautiful social media feed of your social media content from basically networks: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Google Plus, Tumblr, Pinterest, Tumblr, Vine, RSS, Spotify, Slack, LinkedIn, Flickr, Vimeo, Hashtags, Yelp and DeviantArt.
- Gather your content by @username or #hashtag
- Setup rules & filters to automatically eliminate unwanted content retweets and duplicate posts.
- Moderate and remove your social media content with one click.
- Permalinks to each of your social media posts, optimized for SEO.
- Responsive grid for dynamic layouts.
- Infinite scroll: load more content simply by scrolling to the bottom of the page.
- Auto-approve all your user generated content, or set up auto-moderation filters.
- Custom CSS: Style it to fit your brand or site.
- Advanced Analytics: Find out who uses your social feed, and how they interact with it.