TEMPLE MOOD AND COGNITION LAB

Principal Investigator: Lauren B. Alloy, Ph.D.

Temple Mood and Cognition Lab

Weiss Hall, Room 738B
1701 N. 13th St.
Philadelphia, PA 19122
(215) 204-2115
alloylab@temple.edu

We are located on Temple University’s Main Campus, at the intersection of 13th Street and Cecil B. Moore Avenue. Temple University Main Campus map.

Weiss Hall Main Entrance

Entry doors to Weiss Hall are located on both the Cecil B. Moore Avenue (this entrance is ADA accessible) and 13th Street sides of building. Upon entry into the lobby, check in at the security desk, then head to the elevator area and take the elevator to the 7th floor. Take the left side of hallway. Our lab (Room 738B) will be the second door to your right.

Directions and Parking

Hourly paid parking is available in the Cecil B. Moore Lot immediately adjacent to Weiss Hall in between 12th and 13th streets. After parking, use kiosk to enter your space number and pay.

SEPTA Regional Rail — All lines stop at Temple University Station (10th and Berks streets)
Broad Street Subway — All local trains stop at Cecil B. Moore Station (Broad Street and Cecil B. Moore Avenue)
3 Bus — Stops on Cecil B. Moore Avenue from 11th Street to Broad Street
23 Bus — Stops on 12th Street (southbound) and 11th Street (northbound) at Berks Mall, Montgomery Avenue and Cecil B. Moore Avenue

Take Exit 326 (Philadelphia/Valley Forge). Follow I-76 East approximately 18 miles to Exit 344 (Central Phila./I-676). Exit is on left. Follow I-676 approximately one mile to the Central Phila./Broad St. exit. Stay to the left as you exit. In one block, turn left onto Broad Street and go approximately two miles to Cecil B. Moore Avenue. Turn right onto Cecil B. Moore Avenue and go two blocks toward 12th Street. The Cecil B. Moore Lot is between 13th and 12th streets; the entrance will be on your left. TUBRIC is in the basement of Weiss Hall located on the corner of 13th Street and Cecil B Moore Avenue. Entrance is on 13th Street.

Take the Northeast Extension (I-476) south to I-76 East, the Schuylkill Expressway. Take I-76 East to I-676 East, the Vine Street Expressway, and continue toward the Central Phila./Broad St. exit. Stay to the left as you exit. In one block, turn left onto Broad Street and go approximately two miles to Cecil B. Moore Avenue. Turn right onto Cecil B. Moore Avenue and go two blocks toward 12th Street. The Cecil B. Moore Lot is between 13th and 12th streets; the entrance will be on your left. TUBRIC is in the basement of Weiss Hall located on the corner of 13th Street and Cecil B Moore Avenue. Entrance is on 13th Street.

Take 1-95 North to Exit 22 for Central Phila. and I-676. Stay in left lane. Follow signs for I-676 West. Exit at Broad St./Route 611 (first exit). This exit brings you onto 15th Street. Stay in left lane and follow sign for Broad St./Route 611. In one block, turn left onto Broad Street and go approximately two miles to Cecil B. Moore Avenue. Turn right onto Cecil B. Moore Avenue and go two blocks toward 12th Street. The Cecil B. Moore Lot is between 13th and 12th streets; the entrance will be on your left. TUBRIC is in the basement of Weiss Hall located on the corner of 13th Street and Cecil B Moore Avenue. Entrance is on 13th Street.

Take I-95 South to Exit 22 for Central Phila. and I-676. Stay in left lane. Follow signs for I-676 West. Exit at Broad St./Route 611 (first exit). This exit brings you onto 15th Street. Stay in left lane and follow sign for Broad St./Route 611. In one block, turn left onto Broad Street and go approximately two miles to Cecil B. Moore Avenue. Turn right onto Cecil B. Moore Avenue and go two blocks toward 12th Street. The Cecil B. Moore Lot is between 13th and 12th streets; the entrance will be on your left. TUBRIC is in the basement of Weiss Hall located on the corner of 13th Street and Cecil B Moore Avenue. Entrance is on 13th Street.

Take the New Jersey Turnpike South to Exit 4. Take Route NJ-73 North to NJ-38 West and follow signs to Philadelphia and the Benjamin Franklin Bridge. Take I-676, the Vine Street Expressway, and continue toward the Central Phila./Broad St. exit. Stay to the left as you exit. In one block, turn left onto Broad Street and go approximately two miles to Cecil B. Moore Avenue. Turn right onto Cecil B. Moore Avenue and go two blocks toward 12th Street. The Cecil B. Moore Lot is between 13th and 12th streets; the entrance will be on your left. TUBRIC is in the basement of Weiss Hall located on the corner of 13th Street and Cecil B Moore Avenue. Entrance is on 13th Street.

Take the New Jersey Turnpike North to Exit 3. Turn left off the exit onto NJ-168 North to I-295 South. Follow signs for I-76 and I-676 North to the Benjamin Franklin Bridge. Take I-676, the Vine St. Expressway, and continue toward the Central Phila./ Broad St. exit. Stay to the left as you exit. In one block, turn left onto Broad Street and go approximately two miles to Cecil B. Moore Avenue. Turn right onto Cecil B. Moore Avenue and go two blocks toward 12th Street. The Cecil B. Moore Lot is between 13th and 12th streets; the entrance will be on your left. TUBRIC is in the basement of Weiss Hall located on the corner of 13th Street and Cecil B Moore Avenue. Entrance is on 13th Street.