Tech issues in the Library? Get help from one of our student Tech Assistants

Student tech assistants staff the reference desk daily to help assist with technology issues related to both computing and library equipment. I recently sat down with Sokieu Mach, student Tech Assistant at Temple University Libraries, to learn about a little more about the great services the student Tech Assistants can provide.

Girl sitting at reference desk behind sign reading: Tech Help, Ask Computer and Technical Questions Here.

Sokieu is a Biology major who enjoys running and hanging out with her friends.

Student Tech Assistants can walk you through using those tricky photocopiers, scanners, printers, our book scanner and more. Having an issue with Microsoft Office? Can’t get online? Tech assistants can help with issues as simple as copying and pasting text in a document or walking you through the process of getting your laptop connected to TU’s wireless. Whether you’re working on your personal laptop or a library computer, the tech assistants are there to troubleshoot a range of needs. Just stop the desk and ask!

3 thoughts on “Tech issues in the Library? Get help from one of our student Tech Assistants

1. You have maԁe some decent points tһere.

I checked on the internet fоr additional іnformation ab᧐ut the issue ɑnd found most people ill ɡo along with
    your views on this web site.

2. One time I walked to one of the Student Tech Assistants and he really helped me install Microsoft office on my Macbook. I really appreciate the help :)