TinyMCE Advanced introduces a “Classic Paragraph” block and a “Hybrid Mode” for the new Block Editor (Gutenberg).
If you are not quite ready to switch to the Block Editor, or have plugins that cannot be used there (yet), using the Classic Paragraph block and Hybrid Mode is your best option.
It lets you to continue to use the familiar TinyMCE editor for most tasks, and at the same time gives you full access to all blocks and new features in the Block Editor.
It includes 15 plugins for TinyMCE that are automatically enabled or disabled depending on the buttons you have chosen.
SOME OF THE FEATURES ADDED BY THIS PLUGIN
- Hybrid mode that lets you use the best of both editors.
- Includes a “Classic Paragraph” Block that can be used instead of or together with the default Paragraph Block.
- Supports converting of most default blocks to “classic” paragraphs, and from classic paragraphs back to the default blocks.
- Support for creating and editing tables in the Classic Blocks and the Classic Editor.
- More options when inserting lists in the Classic Blocks and the Classic Editor.
- Search and Replace in the Classic Blocks and the Classic Editor.
- Ability to set Font Family and Font Sizes in the Classic Blocks and the Classic Editor.
- And many others.