Capstone Sprint #3

The busy days continue at Metro Commercial Real Estate! I have been very busy with my daily responsibilities, thus resulting in less time than I had planned for my capstone project. However, I have been able to make some progress with my limited availability.

I have created an ArcGIS dashboard for our comps database. The dashboard itself is interactive. The header bar has options to select what type of comps is to be viewed and the user can set a specific range for square footage of the property. The map will automatically load while changing these settings. Also, when zooming in and out, the map with adjust it’s counts / details at the left of the screen. The user can also search for a specific address in the search bar to the upper right. The color scheme matches the branding of Metro Commercial. Even if time does not allow for further development on this dashboard, I feel satisfied with the outcome. The only process moving forward will to be continue to add to the comps database, and upload the new database to the map regularly (monthly or quarterly).

Published inUncategorized

Be First to Comment