Have you ever been frustrated with forum or bulletin board software that was slow, bloated and always got your server hacked? bbPress is focused on ease of integration, ease of use, web standards, and speed.
We’re keeping things as small and light as possible while still allowing for great add-on features through WordPress’s extensive plugin system. What does all that mean? bbPress is lean, mean, and ready to take on any job you throw at it.
Light and customisable WordPress plugin to integrate your site with Slack.
Choose what type of notification you would like to receive:
* WordPress Update Available
* Plugins Updates Available
* Administrator Login
* Failed Administrator Login
* New User Registration
* New Comments
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to
Settings -> Slack Notifications Integration page and setup integration and select desired notifications.
Members is a plugin that extends your control over your blog. It’s a user, role, and capability editor plugin that was created to make WordPress a more powerful CMS.
It puts you in control over permissions on your site by providing a user interface (UI) for WordPress’ powerful role and cap system, which is traditionally only available to developers who know how to code this by hand.
- Role Editor: Allows you to edit, create, and delete roles as well as capabilities for these roles.
- Multiple User Roles: Give one, two, or even more roles to any user.
- Explicitly Deny Capabilities: Deny specific caps to specific user roles.
- Clone Roles: Build a new role by cloning an existing role.
- Content Permissions: Gives you control over which users (by role) have access to post content.
- Shortcodes: Shortcodes to control who has access to content.
- Widgets: A login form widget and users widget to show in your theme’s sidebars.
- Private Site: You can make your site and its feed completely private if you want.
- Plugin Integration: Members is highly recommended by other WordPress developers. Many existing plugins integrate their custom roles and caps directly into it.
Email Subscribers is a complete newsletter plugin which lets you collect leads, send automated new blog post notification emails, create & send newsletters and also manage them all in one single place.
Perfect Plugin for All your Newsletter Needs
Email Subscribers is a fully featured subscription plugin specially created keeping in mind all the needs and requirements of a regular blogger, website owner, marketer and developers. It helps you achieve all the things you need to build a list and keep them engaged within a single plugin.
Easily Collect Leads On Your Website : Insert a neat looking subscription anywhere on your website. This subscription box is beautifully designed and grabs audiences attention instantly.
Send Automated Updates when a Post is published : Save on time by automating the process of sending emails each time a blog post is published.
Quickly Create, Schedule and Send Newsletters : Create beautiful newsletters using the HTML editor and send them to your subscribers either manually or via cron.
Complete Feature List of Email Subscribers
- Send notification emails to subscribers when new posts are published.
- Option to schedule email (Cron job option) or send them manually.
- Collect customer emails by adding a subscription box (Widget/Shortcode/PHP Cod).
- Double Opt-in and Single Opt-in facility for subscribers.
- Email notification to admin when user signs up (Optional).
- Automatic welcome email to subscribers (Optional).
- Automatically add Unsubscribe link in the email.
- Import/Export subscribers emails.
- HTML editor to create newsletters and post notifications.
- Send newsletters.
- Sent email status and when it was viewed.
- Support localization or internationalization.
- Include/exclude categories while sending a newsletter or post notification.
- Ability to control user access (Roles and Capabilities).
Assign multiple bylines to posts, pages, and custom post types via a search-as-you-type input box. Co-authored posts appear on a co-author’s archive page and in their feed. Co-authors may edit the posts they are associated with, and co-authors who are contributors may only edit posts if they have not been published (as is core behavior).
Add writers as bylines without creating WordPress user accounts. Simply create a guest author profile for the writer and assign the byline as you normally would.
On the frontend, use the Co-Authors Plus template tags to list co-authors anywhere you’d normally list the author.
To add an new administrator to your site, please follow these steps for adding a new user.
To change the primary owner of the site, go to Settings→General from your site’s admin dashboard. Next, change the e-mail address to the primary Temple email address of the user you would like to be the new admin. You can find a user’s primary Temple email address by looking up their email listed at directory.temple.edu.
An e-mail will be sent to the new owner’s email address. You will still be listed as owner until they accept ownership of the site. Until that happens you will see a notification that the change is pending. During this time you can cancel the pending change.
This process is usually only required if you would like to completely remove yourself from a site.
Only users with an Temple AccessNet username and password can be added to your site. When adding users they can be added to one of several roles.
To add users:
- On the dashboard, click Users
- A list of your current users will appear in the middle of the screen. On the left, in the User menu, click Add New.
- In the search box type the Temple Email address, AccessNet username, TUID, or last name of the person you want to search for.
- Click Search Temple Users.
- Choose a role for the user. Learn more about the user roles.
- Click “Add User“