Google Photos & Picasa Viewer
The best Google Photos Gallery plugin to display your Google Photo Albums on your WordPress blog. It is fully responsive and looks awesome. Google Photo Gallery is based on Google Picasa API. Use the plugin to display your Google Photo (Picasa) Albums on your WordPress blog. Using the shortcodes it is simple to embed a single album or all your albums. Display albums in grid view, list view or carousel. Image lightbox supports touch devices (Pro) and is fully responsive.
- You get various display options for photo albums and the images with albums.
- You can display Photo Albums in Grid View
- You can display Photo Albums in List View
- You can display Photo Albums in Carousel View
- You can display Images in Albums in Grid View
- You can display Images in Albums in List View
- You can display Images in Albums in Carousel View
- You can display Images in Albums in Justified Image Grid View
- You can mix and match displays too. So you can show albums in carousel/grid/list and have the images in the album the user clicks on open up in grid view or list view or whatever!
- You can show/hide Album Title
- You can show/hide album details such as Number of images in Album and date published.
- You can show/hide Image Title
- You can show/hide Image Caption
- You can configure the carousel to autoplay, show/hide dots, slides to scroll, slides to show, show/hide arrows etc
- You can override nearly all general settings in each shortcode.
- You can enable/disable download original image link.
- There is no limitation to the number of albums and photos.
- The visitor can browse through the photos in each album you decide to publish
- You can add a Recent Albums Widget to the Sidebar that display your latest albums covers