Entrance Animations in Elementor
The Entrance Animations feature lets you animate your Widgets, Sections, and Columns. This way, as your site visitor scrolls down the page, the elements appear with an entrance animation.
- Right-click the Section, Column, or Widget’s handle to edit the element.
- Go to the element’s Advanced > Motion Effects tab.
- Choose an animation from the Entrance Animation dropdown selections. Note that you can choose your Entrance animation, including “None”, per device.
You can choose from 37 different entrance animations including:
- Fading: Fade in, fade in up, down, left, right
- Zooming: Zoom in, zoom in up, down, left, right,
- Bouncing: Bounce in, bounce in up, down, left, right
- Sliding: Slide in up, down, left, right
- Rotating: Rotate in, rotate in down left, down right, up left, up right
- Attention seekers: Bounce, flash, pulse, rubber band, shake, head shake, swing, tada, wobble, jello
- Light speed: Light speed in
- Specials: Roll in