Skip to content
- This is a 12-week summer program focused on hands-on research experience and career development.
- Students are guaranteed a spot in a psychology or neuroscience research lab for summer. We will do our best to match students with their top research preferences.
- Students will be paid $3,000 to conduct research for 12 weeks over the summer (at 20/h per week).
- Students will participate in 6 career development workshops that occur Mondays from 10am-11:30am where they will learn about careers in psychology and neuroscience, develop CVs and job application materials, learn about graduate and professional school opportunities, and meet people with different careers in psychology and neuroscience.
- Students will participate in weekly coffee networking sessions with Temple faculty, graduate students, and postdoctoral fellows.
- Students in good standing will be able to continue their research projects in the fall and spring semesters of their last undergraduate year, if they choose.