This form is for juniors in the Philadelphia region looking to apply for the SPROUT program at Temple University’s College of Science & Technology. Applications must be submitted no later than Friday, February 3rd to be considered.
- Competitive stipend of $1,000.00
- Travel assistance (if needed)
- One-on-one mentorship from an established investigator
- Introduction to graduate-level research
- Skill-building workshops
- Higher preference for scholarships if admitted into Temple University
- High school junior at the time of application
- Resident of Philadelphia
- Historically underrepresented populations/first-generation students preferred
- Letter of recommendation from a teacher (any grade/subject)
- Emailed directly from teacher to SPROUT Committee: <SPROUT@temple.edu>
- Unofficial high school transcript
- File name format: Lastname_Firstname_TRANSCRIPT.pdf
- Open-Ended Response Question Responses:
- Please note that there is are word limits for these prompts.
NOTE: This application will automatically close after February 3 at 11:59 PM.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.