This form is for juniors in the Philadelphia region looking to apply for the SPROUT program at Temple University’s College of Science & Technology. Applications must be submitted no later than Friday, March 18th to be considered.
Note: The application deadline, initially Friday, March 4, has been extended by two weeks.
- Competitive stipend
- Travel assistance (if needed)
- One-on-one mentorship with a CST Faculty Researcher
- Introduction to graduate-level research
- High school junior at the time of application
- Resident of Philadelphia
- Historically underrepresented populations/first-generation students preferred
- Letter of recommendation from a teacher (any grade/subject)
- Emailed directly from teacher to SPROUT Committee: <SPROUT@temple.edu>
- Unofficial high school transcript
- File name format: Lastname_Firstname_TRANSCRIPT.pdf
- Open-Ended Response Question Responses:
- Please note that there is are word limits for these prompts.
NOTE: This application will automatically close after March 18 at 11:59 PM.