Atomic Blocks is a collection of content blocks for the new Gutenbergblock editor. Blocks are chunks of content such as paragraphs, images, galleries, columns, and more. Building with blocks gives you more control to quickly create and launch any kind of site you want!
Adding the customizable Atomic Block plugin adds a collection of beautiful, site-building blocks to help you customize page layouts, increase engagement, and get results for your business.
Along with the content blocks you’ll find in Atomic Blocks, we’re also publishing helpful articles and tutorials to help you get started with Gutenberg.
ATOMIC BLOCKS CURRENTLY INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING BLOCKS:
- Post Grid Block – Block Demo
- Container Block – Block Demo
- Testimonial Block – Block Demo
- Inline Notice Block – Block Demo
- Accordion Block – Block Demo
- Share Icons Block – Block Demo
- Call-To-Action Block – Block Demo
- Customizable Button Block – Block Demo
- Spacer & Divider Block – Block Demo
- Author Profile Block – Block Demo
- Drop Cap Block – Block Demo
ATOMIC BLOCKS HELP FILE
We’ve created a handy help file that you can check out here. The help file covers how to setup the plugin and get started with the blocks.
The help file is also available in the plugin once activated. Click the Atomic Blocks admin menu item to visit the Getting Started page.
How to use
After activating this plugin on your site, you will be able to see all the added blocks directly in the Gutenberg (Block) Editor.