Using GA Google Analytics plugin
Get started with data analytics
Discover how to get started with data analytics by setting up your account for the first time and other optional data analytics activities.
- Enable the GA Google Analytics plugin on your site
- Create an Analytics account. Go to google.com/analytics. To create an account, click Get started today. If you already have a Google Analytics account, click Sign in to Analytics.
- Set up Analytics on your website and/or app.
- During account creation, you’ll get a tracking (measurement) ID
- Add your new tracking ID to the plugin setting, “GA Tracking ID”
- Select “Google Tag” for the plugin setting, “Tracking Method”
Save changes and done. Wait 24-48 hours before viewing collected data in your GA account.