I am a postdoctoral research fellow in Robotics, Intelligent Systems & Control (RISC) Laboratory at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, working with Dr. Shinkyu Park. Before that, I was a Ph.D. student and research assistant at Temple University, working in Temple Robotics and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory (TRAIL).
- Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering, Temple University, USA, 2021 (Advisor: Dr. Philip Dames)
- M.S. in Electrical & Computer Engineering, Stevens Institute of Technology, USA, 2017 (Advisor: Dr. Yi Guo)
- B.S. in Instrument Science and Engineering, Hefei University of Technology, China, 2015
- Distributed Multi-Robot Systems
- Active Sensing
- Information Based Control
- Robot Learning