On Saturday, October 26th, the Office of Leadership Development will host the first annual L.O.V.E Conference for Temple students. The goal of our conference is to encourage students to Live Openly and Value Everyone (L.O.V.E). The conference will take place from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the Howard Gittis Student Center at Temple University Main Campus.
The theme of this year’s conference is SuperMARKET Yourself: A Leadership Guide to Personal Branding. It is our hope students are provided the opportunity to:
- access values and skills to better determine ‘cultural fit’ (Production)
- uncover their ‘niche’ and build their individual brand (Packaging)
- articulate value and effectively utilize network (Promotion)
Student registration for the conference is $8. We are also offering a Group Rate of $30 per group of five. Students can register conference on our Event Page, or during one of our Diamond Dollar Days.
To register for the conference using Diamond Dollars, students must come to the Student Center Atrium and register in-person on:
- Wednesday, October 16th between 12:00pm-4:00pm or
- Monday, October 21st between 11:00am-3:00pm
Please be sure to bring your OwlCard.
Students who are interesting in applying for conference sponsorship from our office can email us.