The Asian Pacific Medical Student Association (APAMSA) welcomes all allied-health students, faculty, staff and administrators who are interested in learning more about issues that face Asian and Asian-American communities locally and nationally. We seek to promote the idea of a rich and diverse Asian and Asian-American population among the Temple Health Sciences community. We sponsor educational workshops, disseminate research and materials on Asian and Asian-American health, hold networking and social events, and participate in service projects geared towards the Asian and Asian-American community.
- To facilitate networking with Asian and Asian-American students within the Temple Health Sciences community
- To educate the Temple Health Sciences community regarding issues relevant to Asian and Asian-American patients and their families
- To facilitate shadowing and mentoring opportunities
- To promote involvement in local Asian and Asian-American community-organizations and events
- To foster relations with local Asian and Asian-American community leaders
- To serve the local Philadelphia Asian and Asian-American population through outreach programs and volunteer work
Find us on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/TempleAPAMSA/