Did you create a Parchment storefront account by signing on from TUportal, and now you no longer have access to TUportal? Here are 5 easy steps to resolve the issue.
- Visit the storefront, click on Create Account.
- When registering the new account, you will be prompted with a notification that the Student ID conflicts with an existing Student ID.
- You will be given the option to disable the SSO account and create a new account with the same information.
- Verify your information and choose to disable SSO account.
- Your new account is created, and old account is disabled.
Note: Your old account and new account will not be merged.