TUPA is excited to announce a new program to support postdocs! Now, individual postdocs can apply for up to $100 in funding to support their professional development. Some examples:
- Virtual conference registration
- Online training or certifications
- Career workshops
Apply here for funding! There is no deadline to apply, we will review applications on a rolling basis as opportunities arise.
Any Postdoctoral Fellow at Temple is eligible to apply. We require that all grantees participate in the spring postdoc research symposium (more details to be released on that event soon).
We also encourage anyone who receives funding through this program to engage with TUPA. There are several ways to do that:
- Attend monthly TUPA meetings, the third Wednesday of each month at 5pm.
- Attend upcoming social events, including monthly socials and lunches (see our calendar here: https://sites.temple.edu/tupa/events/)
- Join one of our subcommittees, which usually involves ~1 meeting per month. Currently we have outreach, anti-racism, and research symposium planning subcommittees.
- Join the postdoc goals accountability group. We meet weekly (Tuesdays at 9am) to set goals and hold each other accountable. Contact email@example.com to join.
- Let us know if you have any ideas for events you’d like to see or other ways TUPA can support you!
As always, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.