Apply to Temple Teacher Residency
Program begins Summer II 2021
Our upcoming application review dates for 2021-22 Cohort:
November 30, 2020 | January 18, 2021 | March 1, 2021 | April 5, 2021 | May 10, 2021
- Note Application Review Dates
- *Understand that the String Theory spots in the 2021-22 Cohort are filled.
- Check eligibility
- Complete Intent to Apply Form
- Take Praxis (Praxis information page and Special Education Exceptions for more details)
- Graduate School Online Application completed.
- Create an account on MyTU.
- Select “Middle Grades Education M.Ed“, “Secondary Education M.Ed“, “Secondary Education M.Ed – concentration World-Foreign Languages“ or “Special Education“ the drop-down menu when selecting a program and start date “SUMMER II” for the year you plan to join TTR)
- Statement of Goals submitted (via MyTU)
- Professional Resume submitted (via MyTU)
- All official undergraduate and graduate transcripts submitted (via MyTU)
- Official score report for Praxis exam submitted (http://ets.org; Temple code: 2906)
- Two Letters of Reference submitted (via MyTU)
Have additional questions? Contact the appropriate office here