We are pleased to announce the Diversity Grant for Professional Development for the 21st Annual Northeast Atlantic Sport Psychology (NASP) Conference at Temple University on March 29th and 30th, 2019. Temple University has had the privilege of hosting the NASP conference for the past 20 years, and is excited about our upcoming annual event. This student run conference provides an opportunity for students and professionals to exchange information, share ideas, and network in a collegial atmosphere at one of America’s leading urban Universities.
- Applicants must identify as a racial or ethnic minority
- Student applicants must submit a letter of interest and resume
- Faculty member applicants must only provide a letter of interest
- Registration cost for NASP Conference
- In-conference meals
- Invaluable networking and educational experiences
Deadline for Application:
- March 1, 2019
- Submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions regarding the Diversity Grant for Professional Development, please contact Ksenia Berestetska at email@example.com.