About Me

Professional Background

Hello! My name is Taylor Scher and I’m a recent graduate of Temple University who majored in marketing. I’m originally from North Jersey, but I’ve been living in Philadelphia for the past 3 years. B2B and B2C marketing has always been a field that has fascinated me. The layers of a marketing campaign always vary and no approach is ever the same. Because of this, I feel like this field provides me with an outlet to think creatively and strategically to accomplish whatever goals I have set for myself or my clients. I’ll be posting here on my blog if you’re interested in learning more about the field of marketing

A Little Bit About Me

I lived in Montclair for most of my life where I attended school K-12. After high school, I moved down to Asbury Park where I attended Brookdale Community College for 2 years. In 2019, I transferred to the Fox School of Business at Temple University where I just finished up my degree. When I’m not in the office, I’m usually out running, hiking, reading, or playing basketball. I’m also a big fan of the Sixers so you can usually find me at the Wells Fargo Center any time there’s a game.

Listed Below are Some of the Areas of Marketing I Have Experience in:

• Consumer Outreach
  • Public Relations
  • SEO
  • PPC
  • Email Marketing
  • Content Marketing
  • Sales

You can contact me here if you’re interested in discussing marketing further or looking for tips & tricks on how to improve the rankings and traffic of your website.