Accepted / Forthcoming:
- Sarah M. Lehman, Haibin Ling, and Chiu C. Tan. “ARCHIE: A User-Focused Framework for Testing Augmented Reality Applications in the Wild.” 2020 IEEE Conference on Virtual Reality and 3D User Interfaces (VR). IEEE, 2020.
- Hackett, K., Lehman, S., Divers, R., Tan, C., Giovannetti, T. “SmartPrompt reminder application improves everyday task completion and reduces inefficient behaviors in mild cognitive impairment and dementia.” Proceedings of the 48th Annual Meeting of the International Neuropsychological Society (INS), February 2020.
- Sarah Lehman, Jenna Graves, Carlene Mcaleer, Tania Giovannetti, and Chiu C. Tan, “A Mobile Augmented Reality Game to Encourage Hydration in the Elderly”. Proceedings of 20th International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction (HCII), July 2018.
- Sarah M. Lehman and Chiu C. Tan, “PrivacyManager: An Access Control Framework for Mobile Augmented Reality Applications”. Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Communications and Network Security (CNS), October 2017.
- Theodore Hauser, James Klein, Philip Coulomb, Sarah Lehman, Takehiko Yamaguchi, Tania Giovannetti, and Chiu C. Tan, “Wearable Computing Support for Objective Assessment of Function in Older Adults”. Proceedings of 19th International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction (HCII), July 2017.
- Abrar S. Alrumayh, Sarah M. Lehman, and Chiu C. Tan, “ABACUS: Audio-based Access Control Utility for Smarthomes”. Proceedings of the 2nd Annual Workshop on Hot Topics in Web of Things (HotWoT), November 2019.
- Ham, L., Lehman, S., Matchanova, A., Divers, R., Giovannetti, T., & Tan, C.C. (2018, February). Using wearables to measure pauses during everyday activities. Poster presented at the International Neuropsychology Society Conference, Washington, D.C.
For more information, please refer to my Google Scholar profile.