Temple Performing Arts Center | Philadelphia, PA
Production Assistant | December 2018 to Present
• Perform duties as asked by the production manager.
• Make sure all clients’ needs are met.
• Manage back of house staff to make sure all is done to meet schedule requirements.
• Produce shows and events when the production manager is not present.
Back of House Staff | March 2017 to December 2018
• Operate a wide variety of multimedia equipment, including but not limited to; video cameras, soundboards, lightboards, and microphones during live productions.
• Manage preproduction setup for events and productions by selecting and setting up needed equipment to ensure a smooth production, such as, microphones, truss, speakers, monitors, stage lights, spotlight, risers, props, and back line.
• Conduct set construction and tear-down of stage in order to ensure set meets design, and schedule requirements per client needs.
NuCitrus Technologies | Quakertown, PA
Web Content Writer | September 2018 to present
• Create and write custom content for client’s websites, while ensuring content backs the client’s established brand.
• Provide recommendations for company website based on company brand, write new content to support the brand, and edited existing content to further support the company and their needs.
William Penn Roofing | Doylestown, PA
Communications + Creatives | May 2018 to Present
• Organize and produce videos for roofing company to use as advertising and branding on social media.
• Set up and operate appropriate equipment for interview and additional b-roll.
• Conduct and shoot video interviews of clients for testimonials.
• Communicate and work directly with business owner to organize meetings and estimates with costumers.
Casa Toro | Coopersburg, PA
Hostess | February 2016 to August 2018
• Scheduled dining room reservations, arranged parties, and special events.
• Communicated with kitchen staff, management, serving staff, and customers to ensure dining details were handled properly and guest concerns were promptly addressed.
• Communicated take-out orders to kitchen staff and entered orders into POS systems to facilitate billing.