Interested in Joining?
NABA is a diverse and welcoming organization open to all Temple business students. Although we are an Accounting association at our core, there are no major or GPA requirements for becoming a member. If you are interested in joining, we encourage you to attend one of our weekly general body meetings so that you can familiarize yourself with the other members.
*Due to COVID-19 and University policies, all meetings will be held via Zoom*
- Click HERE To Fill Out Membership Application
- Pay the annual membership dues by cash during office hours or by Cash App to $tunaba (include First and Last name in “For” section)
- You will receive an email confirmation with membership information
- New (for 2020-2021 year): $35 – National Dues
Effective Dates of Membership
- National membership is valid for an entire year from the date of sign up.
- Local chapter dues are valid for 2 semesters from the date of sign up.
- For Renewal information click here