The Global Studies Society has partnered with the Temple Library to create Mundi – a student-led, academic journal for undergraduate students. Students are invited to submit papers from classes that they are particularly proud of for submission. Submissions must pertain to the topic of global cultures, global economy, or global security.
Mundi is now accepting submissions for publication in their on-line journal through February 10th. Learn more about the application process below.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- Must include an abstract (100-250 words) to briefly summarize your paper and its conclusion.
- The submission pertains to one of the following topics: Global Cultures, Global Economy, or Global Security
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines
- Word Count: 750 words – 4000 words (except Capstones*)
- Global Studies capstone papers are accepted and will be specially featured
- 12 pt. Times New Roman font with standard one-inch margins, double-spaced.
- Citations required; all styles accepted (MLA, APA, Chicago, etc.)
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.