General Information about Computer Usage
Several “Guest Computers” are available for use by the general public in the Tuttleman building. An application and photo ID are required in order to obtain a card and account which guest can use to log themselves on to a computer. Use is limited to 2 hours per day. Once an individual has exhausted their 2 hours the system will no longer allow them to log on.
***Guest user cards are not supplied immediately at the time of application. There is a waiting period of a few days while applications are processed. Guests are not permitted to use the computers until they’re application has been processed.*** Applications are available at the Circulation/Reserve desk in the Tuttleman Building. Upon completing an application, guest computer users are provided with a guest computer user card.
Downloading and installing software is prohibited.
Information about Printing as a Community User
– Print stations are located in Paley Library
– A single black-and-white page (front and back) costs 10 cents.
– A single color page (front and back) costs 50 cents.
– The cash receptacle accepts $1 bills and change.
– The library cannot provide change for larger bills.
For more information, click here.