It may be a new year and the start of a new semester, but the Libraries are here, as always, to help you learn and succeed, with materials, resources, and a whole slew of free academic and cultural programs.
For example, did you know you could save money and borrow your course textbooks right here in the Libraries? Check out Course Reserves and see if your instructor has placed any of your course materials on reserve.
And don’t forget about the Libraries’ Beyond the Page public programming series, where you can find a variety of free programs, concerts, workshops, and more to keep you intellectually engaged this semester.
Here are a few more tips to help you start the new year off right!
- Check out our Media Services, where you can borrow DVDs, audio and camera equipment, Chromebooks, iPads, and more.
- Use the newly streamlined Library Search to discover books, ebooks, articles, and much more.
- Discover who the Subject Librarian is for each of your courses and use our Ask a Librarian service to get in touch.
- Explore all the cool things you can do at the Digital Scholarship Center, including 3D printing!
- The Libraries are here for all your Printing needs.
- This story from a fall issue of Nutshell has even MORE tips!