About Me

Professionally

I am a senior majoring in Sport and Recreation management at Temple University. Within my time at Temple, I had the opportunity to intern with the University of Pennsylvania’s Box office, and I’m currently a Box Office Assistant at the Liacourse Center. I am very interested in Box Office Sales, as well as Customer Relations Management. I believe that my experience at Temple has helped me develop skills that will help me transition into the sports industry after graduation. I am highly motivated, eager to learn, and passionate about wanting to be apart of the sports industry upon graduation. I look forward to graduating this upcoming spring, and being apart of the Sports and Recreation field.

Personally

I was born and raised from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. During my free time, I like to play video games, hang with friends and family, and play sports. Some of my favorite activities include: going to sporting events (Eagles, Flyers, 76ers, and Phillies), snowboarding, skateboarding, riding bikes, and going on road trips. I currently have three jobs, I am a Box Office Assistant at the Liacourse Center at Temple, Game Day Merchandise Staff at Lincoln Financial Field, and a Team Member at Blaze Pizza. Within all three of my jobs, I have learned valuable skills and met a lot of amazing people! One of my favorite things that I have done in my life so far was that I went on a road trip across the United States (Philly to San Diego) with two of my best friends. My goal is to travel the world with my friends, move on the coast, pay for an all exclusive trip for my family, and work for my dream job.