Undergraduate Teaching with Technology Fellows are specially trained students, who can help you use technology in your class. They provide one-on-one consultations on skills needed for Blackboard, WebEx, classroom participation systems, digital media, or other technologies used for teaching and learning.
Why Request an Undergraduate Teaching with Technology Fellow?
– Receive help matching the right technology to your teaching goals
– Learn more about the student perspective on teaching with technology
– Learn at your own computer in your own office
– Receive one-on-one help on effectively implementing technology into your course
– Find out how to make better use of Blackboard
– Know how to setup online office hours to conduct virtual meetings with your students
– Use Social Media effectively in your class
– Receive assistance in your class with the implementation of a new technology