We are running a trial of Euromonitor’s Global Market Information Database thru 4/23/07. See the Trials page for link and further info.
The SimplyMap trial has been extended and I’ve added trials to
Biological Abstracts on both EbscoHost and Web of Science. See the Trials page for links.
See the Trials page for links and info for:
–Various ABC-CLIO Social Studies Resources
–Naxos Music Library & Naxos Music Library Jazz
(I’m in the process of licensing this, but until that happens we can use the trial)
We have a bunch of new trials running
–19th Century U.S. Newspapers
–Conditions and Politics in Occupied Western Europe, 1940-1945
–Making of the Modern World
–Sabin Americana, 1500-1926
–Testaments to the Holocaust
–U.S. Supreme Court Records & Briefs, 1832-1978
–Women, War & Society, 1914-1918
SimplyMap (this is a relatively simple, yet sophisticated end-user mapping tool – please give it a try and report back)
Synthesis Digital Library of Engineering & Computer Science
See the Trials page for link and info on GalleryWatch Congressional Research Service Reports.
I am pleased to announce the following:
New Access (see the “New” page for links)
1) Consumer Health Complete – this is a “freebie” we have access to as a benefit of our membership in AccessPA
2) Sage eReference – 45 reference works from Sage Publications
3) Wiley Interscience – We now have access to over 400 current journals via Wiley Interscience in the STM fields and the Social Sciences. Generally, we have access to all Wiley titles that Wiley was publishing online as of 2004 ( i.e. we generally do not have access to titles Wiley started in 2005 or later or that transferred to Wiley from another publisher in 2005 or later). For those titles we have access to, our backfile coverage generally extends to 1996 (as long as the title has a history that goes back that far). Prior to this we had online access to approximately 110 Wiley titles. You can browse our titles in Journal Finder by choosing Vendor in the Quick Search drop-down and searching for Wiley.
Additional Content (see the “New” page for links and titles)
1) Oxford Reference Online – 11 new titles
2) xreferplus – 11 new titles
New Trial (see the “ Trials” page for link)
Blackwell Reference Online
We have a trial to CQ Weekly through 2/25/07. See the Trials page for link and info.
Available on the Trials page.