Fellows as Interns. DEI Partner Organizations match with a Fellow and co-develop an independent project for the Fellow. DEEL funds the Fellows’ projects. Current DEI partners and projects include:
- Action For Early Learning – Developing supports for social/emotional development
- Black Child Development Institute – Supporting children and families in Philadelphia
- Center for Black Educator Development – Fostering pipelines to recruit and retain teachers of color
- First Up – Providing support for Philadelphia early learning educators
- Office of Child Development and Early Learning – Refining and enhancing communication pathways with service providers
- Wonderspring Early Education – Creating professional learning networks among staff
- Temple University – Supporting practicing ECE teachers as they pursue a bachelor’s degree
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Self-Study. DEI Partner organizations conduct a DEI self-study, led by Prof. Armando Estrada.
Questions? Those with questions should email Annemarie Hindman for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.