Fellows as Interns. DEI Partner Organizations match with a Fellow and co-develop an independent project for the Fellow. DEEL funds the Fellows’ projects. Current DEI partners and projects include:
- Action For Early Learning – Developing supports for social/emotional development
- After School Activities Partnerships – Building an advisory board of stakeholders of color
- Philadelphia Office of Children and Families – Supporting the roll-out of PHLpreK
- Wonderspring Early Education – Creating professional learning networks among staff
- Temple University – Designing culturally competent CDA training
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Self-Study. DEI Partner organizations conduct a DEI self-study, led by Prof. Armando Estrada.
Questions? Those with questions should email Annemarie Hindman for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.