My Partners and Organizations

The following include some of the main organizations that I have been associated with throughout my collegiate-professional career. These organizations have given me tremendous opportunities to grow as a professional individual, while also attaining my individual goals within a larger, collective group. 

I interned with IMG Learfield Ticket Solutions in the Temple University Athletic Department this past Summer. My main job included, but was not limited to, researching for prospective group clientele, building accounts for the Sales Team in Sales Force, and making outbound sales calls to potential individual clients.

I also spent last Semester as a Student worker with the Temple Football recruiting team helping bring in our best prospects to continue to build our winning Division-1 Program.

Since my Freshman year in STHM at Temple University, I have been apart of the Sport and Recreation Professionals Association. This is a student run professional organization within the School of Sport, Tourism and Hospitality Management.

I am currently the Vice President of New Member Education on the Executive Board for my fraternity, Pi lambda Phi. I have worked countless hours with my fraternity doing work as the Brotherhood Events Coordinator as a Junior, setting up Social Events, working on service hours, and overall trying to spread our international philanthropy to the public, which is “The Elimination of Prejudice”.

The following are some of the great organizations I have volunteered for in the past few years as an undergraduate.