Cognitive Neuroscience Laboratory
Expected Graduation: May 2025
- Social Cognition in Younger and Older Adults
- Language Processing in Mild Cognitive Impairment
- The Cerebellum’s Involvement in Language Processing
- White matter development and changes in various populations (MCI, AD)
- How structural connectivity mediates high-level language, memory, and cognition
Katie hopes to continue her research in social cognition and language, parsing out the role that the cerebellum has in conjunction with the cerebrum on correcting both social behavior and language. She is also interested in investigating that change in feedback as we age.
Katie Jobson is a second-year Ph.D. student in the Cognitive Neuroscience Laboratory at Temple University. She graduated from Arcadia University with a B.A. in Psychology, and then went on to earn her M.S. in Neuroscience from Temple University. She enjoys reading, working out, and trying new restaurants in Philadelphia.