Audit

Personally, I love blogging. It’s a great way for me to get my thoughts in order about something I’ve just watched, read, or listened and if no one even bothers to read what I wrote I still feel like I have a clearer understanding. That being said, it’s a great way to layout a class because I believe it’s an excellent tool for people to get their thoughts organized.

The books in the class have definitely been varied, and as I expected a good deal of them can be a chore to get through. There are some weeks where I’m just not down with the whole cli-fi topic, but sometimes the books do pull through as just being well written and interesting besides all the climate stuff. For example, Forty Signs of Rain is so far just an intriguing book in how procedural it feels, climate aside.

I do just need to get my ass in gear with other posts. I find it hard to motivate myself to find articles about climate change and other topics related to that when I have other things I know I have to or would rather be doing. The semester isn’t over yet, however, so I have a lot more work to do before I get that final grade and kiss Temple University good bye.