About Me

Hello! My name is Christian Gorbea, and I am an 18-year-old freshman here at Temple University with a major in Biology. I was born in Brooklyn, New York, so I am used to city life and high populated areas, which I love. I moved to Albrightsville, Pennsylvania at the age of 8 which was a completely different environment than New York, and I hated it. I am roughly two and a half hours away from home, but being in the city of Philadelphia while attending Temple are both exciting and interesting. I’m excited to see where the opportunities offered here at Temple offer and interested in the culture that Philadelphia brings.

My career goal for the future is to become a physician that specializes in emergency medicine or pediatrics. Getting into professional school is not easy, so I take my academics serious. If my big plan does not go how I envision, then my plan b is to switch my major to Psychology on the criminal justice track to become a criminal profiler. If I am not studying or doing homework, then I most likely am on Netflix, hanging out with friends, out eating, or sometimes reading.

One thought on “About Me”