Twitter Takeover #8 – Gabrielle Gorelik

This summer the Career Center is featuring weekly Takeovers of our Twitter account by the best and brightest Temple students who will walk us through a ‘day in the life’ at their summer internship or job. Our eighth Takeover takes place on Tuesday, August 16 and features Temple junior Gabrielle Gorelik, an intern in the Market Research department at Sesame Workshop – the non-profit organization behind the production of Sesame Street! Learn a little more about Gabby below, and make sure you’re following @templecareers on Twitter on Tuesday!

gabrielle promo

What’s your major?

I am majoring in Legal Studies at the Fox School of Business at Temple.

Where are you working this summer and what is your role? What does it usually entail?

Currently I am working in the Market Research department at Sesame Workshop. Sesame Workshop is the non-profit organization behind the production of Sesame Street and numerous other educational children’s programs. My daily responsibilities include analyzing data from custom, syndicated, and media studies. With this information, I develop PowerPoint presentations and communicate research insights to stakeholders within the company.

How did you find out about this opportunity?

I found out about this opportunity by researching non-profit organizations that connect with my interests and long-term career goals.

Where are you from?

I am from Staten Island, New York.

What are your professional goals – a career in a particular industry, a graduate degree in a specific field, etc.?

After graduation, I plan on attending law school. Ultimately, I hope to practice my passion for law in NYC.

Can you provide your Twitter and Instagram handles, if you have them?

Instagram: @gabbygorelik

Twitter: @gabby_gorelik