Employer Testimonial

The Career Center works with hundreds of employers across all industries on a daily basis to help connect them with Temple students to fill their job and internship opportunities. Whether employers are coming to campus for on-campus interviews, hosting employer meetups, or posting one of 1,500+ opportunities on the OwlNetwork, one common theme remains – employers want to hire Temple students.

footer_logo (1)

Recently, a company by the name of Clinical Ink contacted the Career Center with the goal of hiring two Data Management interns. The Career Center receives and fulfills these requests every single day. It’s what we do. Below is a testimonial from Clinical Ink which includes some behind-the-scenes details about how the Career Center was able to connect them to Temple talent:

I wanted to take this opportunity to let you know how pleased we are with our recent partnership with Temple’s Career Center. They have been very valuable to us in our search to find talented Data Management Interns as we continue to  rapidly grow as a company. As you may know, both of our Sr. Employees over these roles,  Ammber Dunn ( Manager, Data Management) and Jonathan Andrus (Chief Data Officer) are both Temple alumni, and they suggested that I coordinate with Temple to help fill our intern positions. I’m glad that I did! Working closely with Samantha Munsch and Erin Lemons we were able to get our position posted on the OwlNetwork, set up an Employer “Meet & Greet” on campus, and have a series of on-site interviews for final candidates scheduled with no issues. We also received assistance from Karen McBride (HIM Program), who was instrumental in getting the students engaged in our opportunity.  Sam and Erin were excellent to work with. They responded very quickly to any questions that we had, and were very accommodating and knowledgeable throughout the process. I loved how fluid the OwlNetwork was, allowing me to easily schedule onsite interviews directly with students, and providing resume packets for Ammber and I to use to conduct the interviews. Overall, working with the staff and the tools provided made for an easy and effective experience to help find what we needed for our Data Management group.

Since we have offices in North Carolina, Philadelphia, and Massachusetts I’ve partnered with several different colleges in each of these areas, and I must say that my experience with Temple is at the top. We found the students to be very engaged, prepared, inquisitive, punctual, and professional.  At the end of the day, the most difficult part of this whole process was choosing only 2 students out of all the talented applicants! We look forward to a continued partnership going forward, and will look to expand the breadth of this into other potential areas of study that might be a fit for our organization as we continue to grow.