*Scholarship Application now CLOSED*
Through the generous support of our loyal alumni, faculty, staff and friends of the College of Education, we are able to offer a limited number of scholarships to our current students based on merit and/or need. College of Education scholarships are exclusively available to full time students who are currently enrolled in the College of Education. Watch the short video below to learn about the application process.
- Tuesday, January 16th, 2018 – Scholarship Application opens
- Thursday, March 1st, 2018 – Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Application opens
- Friday, March 28th, 2018 @ 5:00pm – College of Education Scholarship Application CLOSES
- April, 2018 – Award Notifications sent out
- Required 3.0 Cumulative GPA
- Students currently enrolled full time (Undergraduate: 12+ credits, Graduate: 9+ credits) at Temple University College of Education and will be full time in the Spring and Fall Semester
- Students must have at least 2 full semesters of school left before graduating
- Current undergraduate Seniors enrolled in a 4+1 Accelerated Dual-Degree Program are not eligible. 4+1 students may be considered for College of Education Tuition Awards once admitted to a master’s degree for the 2018-2019 academic year.
Scholarship Application Requirements
To Apply for College of Education Scholarships, log onto https://temple.academicworks.com/users/sign_in and complete the following:
- Fill out the General Application
- Fill out the College of Education Application
- Receive a Professional Reference