Alumni Resources and Services
- Career Resources: Check out the resources under the undergraduate and graduate tabs. If you think there is something missing, let us know and we will add it to the website.
- Resume Critiques and Interview Skills Meeting: Recent graduates (within 3 years of graduation) can schedule an appointment with a Career and Student Development staff member to have resumes critiqued or to talk through the interview process. Email us to setup an appointment.
- Attend a Workshop: Recent graduates (within 3 years of graduation) can attend any of our Career Development Workshops offered to current students. See the Career and Student Development calendar of events for a complete schedule.
- Present at a Workshop: We love to hear from our alumni! If you are interested in presenting at a workshop, email us to let us know! Take a look at the Career and Student Development calendar of events for a complete schedule of workshops. We would also love to hear if you have any new ideas.
- Temple Career Center: Don’t forget you still have access to some resources through the Career Center. See their website for more information: http://www.temple.edu/provost/careercenter/alumni/index.html